The Board of Directors of Advanced Petrochemical Company (Advanced) is pleased to invite its shareholders to attend the 12th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting to be held in Dammam at Advanced Head Office (Gulf Road Dammam Corniche - SAMEC Building fifth floor) location link  on March 18, 2018 corresponding to 01-07-1439 H at 6:30 P.M to discuss the following agenda:

1. To vote on the Board of Directors Report for the year ended 31-12-2017.
2. To vote on the Company consolidated financial statements for the year ended 31-12-2017. 
3. To vote on the auditor report for the year ended 31-12-2017. 
4. To vote on the distribution of cash dividend to shareholders for the fourth quarter of 2017 by Saudi Riyals 137.8 million representing 7% of the share capital, in addition to dividends which have been distributed based upon the recommendation of the Board of Directors for the previous three quarters of 2017 amounting to Saudi Riyals 413.3 million representing 21% of the share capital, bringing the total dividends distributed for the year ended 31-12-2017 to Saudi Riyals 551 million representing 28% of the share capital. T The eligibility of 4th quarter dividend shall be for the shareholders registered in the register of the Securities Depository Center at the end of 2nd trading day following the date of holding the 12th Ordinary General Assembly Meeting. 
5. To vote on authorizing the Board of Directors to distribute interim cash dividends to the shareholders on biannual or quarterly basis for the financial year 2018 and setting the record and payment dates according to the regulatory rules and procedures issued by the Capital Market Authority. 
6. To vote on the recommendation of the Board of Directors to pay remuneration of Saudi Riyals 200,000 for each member of the Board of Directors for the year ended 31-12-2017. 
7. To vote on Discharge of the members of the Board of Directors from liability for the year ended 31-12-2017. 
8. To vote on appointing an external auditor for the company among those nominees based on the recommendation of the Audit committee to review and audit the quarterly and annual financial statements respectively and determine their remuneration for fiscal year 2018. 
9. To vote on the amendment of Article (5) paragraph (3/7) of the updated in Policies, Standards & Procedures for the Membership of the Board of Directors. Attached.

Noting that each shareholder, registered in the Company register at the Depository Center at the end of the trading session preceding the meeting of the General Assembly has, the right to attend the meeting in accordance with the Companies Law. Those shareholders who cannot attend the meeting on the specified time may delegate another person to attend the meeting other than the members of the Board of Directors or the Company employees under a written proxy (according to attached Proxy Form) certified by the Chambers of Commerce and Industry where a shareholder is a member of one of such Chambers, or if a shareholder is a company or legal establishment, or one of the licensed banks, or licensed persons in the Saudi Arabia provided that a shareholder shall have an account with such bank or licensed person who does authentication, or the Notary Public or licensed persons to do authentication and shall provide the Company with a copy of the Proxy Form to the fax 0133566069 or by e-mail at least two days prior the date of the Assembly Meeting. 

Each shareholder or delegate willing to attend the meeting must present the original national identity and the original Proxy Form and attend before the meeting by enough time in order to finalize registration before starting the meeting.

Noting that the quorum to convene the Ordinary General Meeting is attendance of shareholders representing at least twenty five (25%) percentage of the Company capital. If such quorum is not present at the first meeting, the second meeting will be held one hour after the end of the period specified for the first meeting and the second meeting will be deemed quorate irrespective of the number of shares represented at the meeting.

Shareholders who are registered in Tadawulaty services portal can vote online starting from 10:00 a.m. Tuesday March 13, 2018 corresponding to 25-06-1439H until 04:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting.

Accordingly, we are inviting all the shareholders who are not able to attend the Ordinary General Assembly into electronic voting and vote online through their investment accounts in the brokerage firms directly or by visiting Tadawulaty web page which provides registration and voting services free of charge to all shareholders.